to Allander Evangelical Church
Update on Church Situation
While the church and its activities have been restricted during the past year, and more, because of Covid regulations, we are pleased to announce that, DV, there is a gradual return to a ‘new normal’. Regular Sunday Services are now held in the church on Sundays at 10:30am and at 6:30pm, each following a separate ministry theme. Appropriate safeguarding protocols, as advised by the government, such as maximum numbers, social distancing, hand sanitizing, etc, will be observed. There will be no singing. Other services and activities will continue to be held by Zoom (or Zoom telephone link) or suspended until further notice.
We’re a church family in Milngavie, who by the grace of God and through the work of the Holy Spirit, are seeking to grow together in love and knowledge of Jesus Christ as well as reaching out to the local community with amazing good news of the Gospel.
- Proclaiming the good news that “God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life”. John 3: 16.
- Practising Christian life through church activity, evangelism and community involvement.
Normally, the church has the following main worship activities:
- Sunday Morning at 10:30 am
- Sunday Evening at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday Prayer meeting at 8 pm
- Bible Study on Thursdays at 7 30pm
- Prayer times on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 – 10 30am (currently held at 9 00 to 9 30am during the summer)
- Toddler Time on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings – (currently suspended)
- #One2Seven weekly club for Primary-aged children on Wednesday evenings – (currently suspended)
- A Ladies’ Meeting each Thursday at 2pm – (currently suspended)
- Rejuvenate – a meeting for older youth on the last Saturday of every month at 8 pm – (currently suspended)
The sermon forms the backbone of our worship on Sunday mornings. Sermons from both morning and evening services, are recorded each week and are available on our Home Page: